Guerilla Inspiration Postcards

Monday, August 17, 2015

Student thoughts on a poem



Life Cycle
What do I first notice about the poem?
The first thing I noticed about the poem was that it was about children brought up in a family of football supporters. 

What is most striking or memorable about the poem?
I think the way that the poem tells the life of a Victorian child brought up in a family of football supporters and inherits the passion for the team they follow is interesting, as it is what happens in many families.

Do I like it? Does it grow on me?
I’m not a big fan of poetry but this one is okay.

What is the main subject or image?
The poem is about children growing up in a family of football supporters, and how they carry the passion throughout their life, from the moment they are born until their death. 

What does the poem say?
The poem tells of the life of children brought up In Victoria in a family of football supporters.

What other texts/events do you think the poem connects to?
They poem connects to the AFL.

No comments:

Post a Comment